quinta-feira, 5 de julho de 2007

I'll Always Be Right There - Bryan Adams


"I swear to you - I will always be there for you

there's nothin'I won't do

I promise you - all my life I will live for you - we will make it through

Forever - we will be

Together - you and me

Oh n' when I hold ya - nothin' can compare

With all of my heart - ya know I'll always be right there

I believe in us - nothin' else could ever mean so much

You're the one I trust our time has come - we're not two people

Now we are one - ya you're second to none

Forever - we will be

Together - a family

The more I get to know ya - nothin' can compare

With all of my heart - ya know I'll always be right there

Forever - we will be

Together - just you and me

The more I get to know ya - the more I really care

With all of my heart - ya know I'll always be...

Ya know I really love ya - ya nothin' can compare

For all of my life - ya know I'll always be...right there"

lllllllll

[ Podia ter sido eu a escrever isto... Não há mais nada a dizer! Tu sabes... ]

3 comentários:

Monica disse...

Belissima musica :)

Obrigado pelas palavras no meu blog. E de facto acho boa ideia, casinha de fados era muito boa ideia ;)
Acho que isto na psicologia há muita gente com bom gosto..xD

Quanto aos contactos, quando quiseres é só pedires a Ana. Ela tem os contactos todos xD :)

beijinho**

Ana disse...

Este senhor é tão grandeee!
E tu és tão doce! :)

Beijinho*

Anónimo disse...

Obrigado, eu tb estarei la sempre