quarta-feira, 30 de janeiro de 2008

"I Thought I'd Seen Everything"

Hoje o Bryan Adams cantou-me ao ouvido "I Thought I'd Seen Everything"
llllll

lll
i like the way we are - i love what we've become


when i'm in your arms - i know i've found the one


i love your kiss me mouth - and your static touch


its just the way you are - that makes me feel so much


no one could ever know - what we're like alone


rollin' round like rain - we're a midnight storm


like a river rising - i feel it thru your skin


when we're together - i never want it to end


i thought i'd seen everything - til i saw you


i thought i'd been everywhere - til i'd been with you


i thought that everyone knew what i knew


i thought i'd seen everything - til i saw you


i like the way we are - like a raging fire


burning up the night, burning with desire


you're such a sweet temptation - you know i can't resist


electricity, hey every time we kiss





Este senhor sabe mesmo tanto... ai ai

1 comentário:

Ana disse...

Se há pessoas com estudos, o Brian é sem dúvida uma delas! :D **